1. The average points score per A Level entry as a grade for 2017 is C- .
2. The average result for academic courses expressed as a grade is C- .
3. Applied general: the average result expressed as a grade is ‘Distinction-‘
4. Progress made in English: 1.0
5. Progress made in Maths: 0.08
6. 98.6% of year 13 students went into Higher Education, Employment or Training
ALPS is a measure comparing the performance at Nene Park Academy with other schools (1,550) across the country. The ALPS grading scale 1 to 9 with 1 classed as Outstanding and 9 classed as poor.
- Provider A level Quality Indicator Score – 3
- Provider BTEC Value Added Score – 6
For information shown on The Government’s Schools Comparison website, please click on the icon below: