Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust established by the Swavesey Village College on 1st April 2011.
The focus of the Trust is upon
· The strategic direction of the Trust as it responds to local and national demands and policy;
· Efficiency and effectiveness of executive leadership and services across the schools;
· Standards and achievements across the Trust’s schools.
Whilst the Trust is the employer of all staff, it has delegated powers to the executive and Academy Council to exercise governance arrangements for the two academies within the Trust.
The Academy Council is focused upon the individual school contexts, monitoring standards and achievement and their local community needs and aspirations.
· Setting strategic priorities and plans
· Monitoring standards and achievement within the school
· Ensuring Trust policies are implemented
· Engaging with all stakeholders to improve outcomes
· Supporting and positively challenging practices within the school, through the SLT.
As a sponsored academy, the Trust appoints a majority of the Academy Council.
Nene Park Academy Council
Should you to make contact with any of our Academy Council, please do so via the Clerk to the Academy Council, Jan Neish: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any paper correspondence to the Chair of the Academy Council should be addressed to:
Mr P Phillipson
Academy Council Chair
C/O Nene Park Academy
Nene Park Academy is owned, sponsored and supported by: Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT), a Company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales. No. 7552498. Registered Office: c/o Swavesey Village College, Gibraltar Lane, Swavesey, Cambridgeshire CB24 4RS | Tel: 01954 230366.
Members and Trustees details can be found at the CMAT website